- Build the capacity of women representatives of Citizen Community Boards (CCBs) and other stakeholder organizations to advocate for, initiate, and manage projects responsive to the development needs of women in the communities; and
- Promote an enabling environment for women by sensitizing and training men on the importance of women’s participation and issues so that they accept and encourage women to participate more actively.
- Three training courses that promote positive change in knowledge, skills and attitudes to encourage social development for women (The courses identified during needs assessment were: 1) Leadership Skills, 2) Local Resource Mobilization / Social Entrepreneurship and 3) Project Development and Management.);
- 280 women and 70 men (participants) that represent CCBs, Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), local government, village and neighborhood councils trained (and provided continual support) in the above mentioned areas; and
- Technical assistance provided on project design and implementation for 35 projects and interventions, which are helpful to women, over a period of two years.