Monitoring and Evaluation has become a critical tool for developmental sector today. What is the return on invent (ROI) is no longer just a corporate question. With progressing civil society and increasing awareness; both internal and external stakeholders of the civil society including government, media, NGOs, community and government are compelled to improve service delivery, focus on optimal planning and resource allocation, and be accountable to stakeholders by adopting a result oriented and transparent approach.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Discern between monitoring and evaluation
- Use logical frameworks to monitor and evaluate projects
- Develop a monitoring and evaluation framework
- Improve project reviewing and reporting skills
- Conduct project impact assessments
Who should attend?
Individual working at middle and senior management (project managers, consultants, coordinators, team leaders) in the development sector who are new to M&E.